Rules and Regulations
- All pets are required to be on a leash at all times unless they are inside a fence or at the dog park. No exceptions.
- All pets must be up-to-date on their shots. Please have your pet's shot records with you.
- Please pickup after your pet.
- Dog park rules are posted at the dog park.
- While we do not have explicit dog breed restrictions, we do not allow agressive or viscious dogs. Your dog is your responsibility and must remain under your physical control at all times.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Park wide speed limit is 10 MPH.
- Personal electric golf carts are permitted but must be driven by a licensed driver only and have liability insurance
- Profanity and abusive language is never welcome
- No fireworks, BB guns, bows and arrows, firearms, or explosives permitted in the park at any time
- Fishing in our pond is catch and release only
- Fishing is restricted to 8am until dark. No nighttime fishing
- Think Green. Please conserve water and electricity when and where possible
- Deposit all trash in trash recepticals stationed at the camp store; no trash is to be left outside for raccoons or other critters to enjoy.
- Please do not discard cigarette butts on the ground or in firepits
- Please help us keep our restrooms clean. If something needs attention, please let the office staff know.
- Children under the age of 10 must be supervised at all times
- Playground is furnished for your child's enjoyment. Please remember that children play at their own risk.
- Public intoxication is not permitted at the campground. Please keep alcoholic beverages in a cup or koozie and by law, no glass is permitted at the pool at any time.
- We are not responsible for accidents, injuries or acts of God.
- No chainsaws, axes or splitting of firewood allowed
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone or ask anyone to leave our premises.
- Visitors are defined as persons visiting our campground that are not registered guests
- Visitors MUST register at the office upon arrival and pay a $5/person per day visitor fee
- Access to campground amenities is reserved for our registered guests.
- Visitors must leave the campground by 10pm.
- Please do not walk through another camper's campsite. Most find this offensive and rude. Paths and walkways are provided and clearly marked
- Limit two registered vehicles per site. Overflow parking is available for $5/day per vehicle
- Campfires are restricted to the fire rings provided. All fires must be supervised and fully extinguished before leaving unattended
- Heated water hoses are required during winter camping
- Maximum of ONE easy up (dome) tents per campsite.
- Tent camping is not permitted. Self contained RVs only.
- Kiddie or inflatable pools are not allowed.
- Electrical Cookers/Smokers are allowed, however due to the additional electrical costs, an electrical surcharge may apply. Contact the office for details and rate.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifegard on duty
- No glass of any kind is permitted at the pool area at anytime
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Detailed pool rules are posted at the pool.
- If you have an emergency, dial 911. If you have a non-emergency need that is urgent after business hours, please leave a voicemail or text and we will respond as promptly as possible.
- Our Wi-Fi is available free-of-charge for brief web browsing and email. However, due to our remote location, it is limited. It will not support streaming, downloading, or watching movies. We have good cell service therefore personal hot spots typically work well.
- We don't work on campers but we do have a list of mobile repair services if needed
- If you are arriving after normal business hours, please be considerate of your new neighbors.
- Please call the office and let us know that you will be arriving late and approximately what time you expect to arrive. We'd like to greet you and escort you to your site if it isn't too late.
- Please stop by the office the next day to officially check in
We work hard to ensure that our park is a safe environment for everyone to enjoy. We do reserve the right to interpret our rules. Campers and visitors who are uncooperative or violate the park rules may be asked to leave without warning or refund.
Please call the office at 864-491-2874 during business hours if you have questions or need additional information about our park.
DIAL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES.